You all know my
semi obsession with Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, so when I got myself a jar of White Chocolate Wonderful I just had to experiment and create a new recipe using it.
Oh boy did I hit the jackpot with this one.
Peanut Butter Granola! It is seriously delicious. I have been eating it over the past few days and polished it off yesterday with my breakfast (which I’ll talk about more in my post later today.)
This recipe is super simple and is ready in a matter of minutes.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
1 Cup old fashioned oats
1/4 Cup white chocolate wonderful peanut butter
1 tbl agave
1 tbl honey
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1.Preheat oven to 325
2. Combine peanut butter, agave, vanilla extract and honey in a small bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds
3. Stir the mixture in a larger bowl with oats until all oats are coated with mixture.
4. Spread oats onto a greased pan and bake in oven for 8-9 minutes
5. Check after 5 minutes and scoot around pan with a spoon to break up oats more.
6. Allow to cool and then enjoy!
This granola can be enjoyed in many ways and can be kept in a tight closed container for storage. I enjoyed mine over the course of 3 days.
Let me know if you make this recipe and how you like it! Have a great day!