Breakfast this morning was sooo good as usual. This will literally never get old.
Apple cinnamon oatmeal. Oh so good and wonderful. If you still havent made this for yourself then look at My all time favorite breakfast post for the recipe, like now.
Im currently at work for the day,but before I left I snapped a pic of the cutest little boy dachshund I know
Today I wanted to talk about my top items I always buy at the grocery store each week. I basically buy the same things everyweek and I feel like these are the best foods to eat to maintain my health and wellness.
3. Organic fuji apples
4. Kiwi ( i use this on salads)
5. Organic baby spinach
6. Organic baby carrots
8. Peaches ( when available)
9. Thomas or Natures own bagel thins
10. Peanut butter!!
11. Blue diamond nut thins
12. Blue diamond unsweetened almond breeze
13. Low sodium tuna cans
14. Deli meat ( usually turkey)
15. Greek yogurt ( I like oikos fruit on the bottom and fage 0% blueberry
16. Skinny cow icecream of some sort ( I must have icecream available to me at all times)
This week I want to get some sort of healthy granola to add to my list. I havent gotten any in a while and Ive had a craving for it.
What are some of your foid staples that you cant live without? Let me know!! Have a great Saturday everyone!