Look at that jumbo bluberry muffin.
Dont you want to grab it straight from the screen and take a giant bite? I know I wish I could. This muffin is huge and satisfying. I wanted to give you all a delicious recipe tonight that you could make tomorrow morning for breakfast.
So read this and then run out to buy the ingredients because you are gonna want one.
Most of you are probably thinking, but Krystal muffins are bad for you!! Not this baby! He is filled with wholesome ingredients that will fill you up and make you smile.
Blueberry or chocolate chip muffin
1/2 mashed banana
1 tbsp flaxseed
3 tbsp liquid egg whites
3 tbsp old fashioned oats (already cooked)
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp blueberries or chocolate chips!!
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a jumbo muffin pan( if you dont have a jumbo pan you can make 2 regular sized muffins)
2. Combine all dry ingredients and mix throughly
3. Add banana, oatmeal, 1 tbsp worth of blueberries and egg whites and use a hand blender to mix until smooth
4. Pour batter into muffin tin and then add the other tbsp of your blueberries or chocolate to the top
5. Place in oven for 30min. Check at the 20 minute mark. It may take 35-40 minutes to fully cook.
6. Take out of the oven and enjoy!!
Peanut butter would go great smeared on if you used chocolate chips. I really love this stuff
Oh sooo yummy. The cinnamon raisin flavor from this company is also great.
Or you can always go with my old stand by fav
If you use bluberries a fruit spread would go nice with this muffin. I enjoy this one
Of course you can always eat it plain which is delicious too!!
Let me know if you make this muffin how it turns out. I would love to know!!
Have a great night everyone and Ill see you in the a.m!